Description de l'offre
Your job responsibilities as a Sr. Compliance Associate-Quality Auditor may include:
- Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
- Auditor will have to conducts audits on a daily basis
- Create models that optimize the resources, inputs & outputs of Compliance operations business.
- Reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
- Share results of audits on a weekly/daily basis.
- Provide feedbacks to the associates and close loop on audit observations.
- Identify root cause of defects and find areas of improvements in the process being audited. Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flags any updates to Lead/Manager
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Graduation in any Discipline is required for this position
- Previous experience in Auditing and analyzing data for error trends
- 1-5 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – Business Process Outsourcing, Operations processes; Database management is an added advantage
- Proficiency with MS Excel, VBA, SQL and knowledge of Data Warehouse