Description de l'offre
At Amazon safety is our number one concern for both our employees, customers and the environment. We are looking for a dynamic candidate to support our dangerous goods and substances classification processes. The position will support the Product Compliance team in ensuring that products are classified as dangerous goods and substances according to terms of handling, disposal, storage and transportation. These terms are defined by both international and country-specific regulations.
Core responsibilities will be to review the catalog to ensure that dangerous goods are properly classified in our internal systems. Attention to detail, balancing requirements for quality and productivity, prioritizing and organizational skills are key to this role.
· Analyzing Safety Data Sheets in order to upload relevant information to Amazon systems;
· Ensuring that classification is aligned with Amazon catalogues worldwide and that products sourced comply with the Amazon dangerous goods management program;
· Continuous improvement of Amazon processes;
· Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure Safety Data Sheets provided by vendors or sellers comply with legal requirements.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1~3 years work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong problem solving skills and demonstrated multi-task capabilities and agility;