Customer service is the heart of Amazon. We've built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, and #1 most trusted.
"Our vision is to be earth's most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online."
Amazon is looking for a smart, motivated, and driven Business Analyst to focus on improving the customer experience. You will pull and analyze multiple types of data to discover and solve real world problems. This position requires high judgment, focus on speed and accuracy, and an ability to balance customer and associate experience with financial impact. It also offers broad exposure to various business and technical teams within Amazon.
This position will be located at our customer service center in Huntington West Virginia.
· Developing intuitive, insightful reporting on the key drivers of our business
· Interacting with internal stakeholders to deep-dive outlier events
· Ad-hoc project work supporting the re-invention of how we manage our business
· Enabling effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources, compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Identifying process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to:
· Translate technical concepts into business requirements and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders both in written and verbal format.
· Work in a rapidly changing and complex environment.
· Learn new technologies, processes and tools in an effort to complete task and responsibilities.
· Independently identify and set priorities in an ambiguous environment.