Are you interested in increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud by developing Strategic Accounts across Large Enterprise companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world-class candidates to join its–enterprise business for ASEAN.
AWS is looking for Solutions Architects to help its customers migrate entire set ups to AWS cloud. You will be playing a key role in accelerating these customers’ cloud migration journeys. You will be asked to apply your experience in inventorying existing infra and applications, applications and/or underlying technology migration, operations and data migration and data management to build high quality migration roadmaps for a large variety of workloads.
This is a highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build cloud-optimized architectures, scope and execute migration POCs including infra, OS, DBMS etc. The ideal candidate is as comfortable white boarding complex software architectures with a roomful of engineers as they are in rolling up their sleeves to show how migration is done.
· Help customers inventory their existing infra and applications, gather performance data and interdependencies between the various components.
· Help create a roadmap for AWS cloud adoption based on the above data and the customer’s business priorities and constraints
· Work with the cloud economics team to craft a TCO story based on the above data and roadmap
· Work with partners and customers and AWS professional services teams to create high quality proposals
· Share insights with AWS engineering teams and professional services teams
· Write technical papers, blog posts, and reference architecture
· Work across ASEAN and will include 30-40% of time on travel to meet customer / partner stakeholders in other countries within ASEAN
Key result areas – the person will be measured on the following:
1 – number of large migration projects landed (signed and started though they may run their course over a period of time).
2 – number of SAP migrations landed
3 – number of migration public references created