Description de l'offre
HR Specialist Job Description
Mobile Talent Strategy is newly formed team within the HR organization. We are focused on enabling a global, modern workforce at Amazon by removing barriers to cross-border talent movement and creating solutions for Amazon to operate as a truly global employer. This team serves as a single-threaded owner of key talent mobility initiatives, working collaboratively with a variety of cross-functional experts across the organization such as tax, payroll, legal, immigration, relocation, and benefits. We are kicking off a new initiative for Amazon that will transform the way we deploy limited-duration assignees (short-term and long-term assignees) and are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are passionate about designing Amazon's workforce of tomorrow.
We are looking for an HR Specialist within the US to provide intake analysis and business consultation for requested mobility assignments in the Americas region. In addition to owning intake requests and case management, you will work with multiple stakeholders to gain alignment, develop, and deliver process improvements. This requires working effectively with leaders at all levels within the HR community to ensure on-time delivery. A successful candidate will have experience working in a high volume environment, strong people and project management skills, excellent communication skills, and must have the ability to partner with stakeholders to plan, test, deploy, and improve solutions. You will need to roll up your sleeves and have a high level of ownership and accountability.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Manage multiple transfer cases at a time, coordinating activities and communication between HR Business Partners, managers and functional stakeholders
· Partner with domestic and global teams across tax, immigration, relocation, benefits, payroll, among others to identify compliant solutions to business requests
· Build relationships with stakeholder groups and supported organizations
· 2+ years' experience in immigration, mobility, or related field
· MS Office experience required
· Completed Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills