The World Wide Operations teams focusing on key technical profiles (SDEs, Sciences, BIE, & TPM) in relation to technical hiring. We are seeking a Sourcing Recruiter, who would like to become the specialist in hiring software engineering talent at all levels, leverage their business acumen and influencing skills to provide consulting and guidance to our WWops TA hiring managers and leaders. The sourcing recruiter will be well-versed in the Amazon recruiting lifecycle, TA systems, candidate generation, and delivering hires.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong acumen in iCims, Hire, research, and project leadership. Additionally, they must understand Amazon's recruitment processes in regards to hiring top-talent and understand through data (loop feedback, competitor studies, etc.) what has driven those successes. Experience setting up benchmarks, metrics and have a mindset that is looking for continuous improvements will be necessary in this role. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The recruiter will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate having a backbone, disagreeing and committing, and have a sense of urgency, understanding the value of the role they play in providing amazing customer service and for the greater vision of this initiative. Lastly, they will feel comfortable in a start-up environment where ambiguity is the norm and they can navigate through these situations with ease.
· Be the strategic sourcing consultant, trainer, and subject matter expert in the Software Engineering technology domain.
· Researching aligned skillsets per distinctive categories and Amazon's BAR in tech which include the categories of core tech, tech, & semi-tech roles
· Sourcing out the talent from our existing database (iCIms) and using an integrated system to pipeline
· Using data to help drive the appropriate hiring decisions with various team's stakeholders
· Conducting a recruiter screen to understand a candidate's desired career values and skillsets to match them with the right opportunity within our WW TA Ops division
· Driving all efforts towards a simple vision which aligns with a shared service model improving tech time-to-fill, quality of hire, and increasing WW Ops recruiters' productivity
Ideal candidate profile
· Overall 3+ years of industry experience
· 1+ years' experience in Amazon Recruitment
· Experience leveraging and strategically using iCims to find talent through filters and saved templates, building appropriate dashboards, and simplifying candidate generation
· 2+ Years' Experience using Excel or other database tools
· Any Experience using Wiki, SharePoint, Access, Tableau, Salesforce, Grease monkey scripting would be a plus
· Strong aptitude for understanding Amazon's recruiting process (intakes, process flows of systems, metrics driving success of recruiters at Amazon)
· Experience solving tough problems through use of historical existing and industry data