Description de l'offre
Amazon Advertising creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
We're looking for a Solutions Architect who can consult with new and existing publishers to improve their programmatic infrastructure. In this role, you will:
· Be a key technical liaison for Amazon Publisher Services' enterprise customers (comScore top publishers)
· Partner closely with business and account teams as a technical consultant for custom integrations and solutions
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges for our customers
· Champion new product requirements and features for development
· Identify short and long-term product opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to customers
In this organization you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Tokyo.
· 2+ years of experience working directly with customers and/or external partners
· 2+ years of experience communicating technical concepts to business and technical audiences
· 2+ years of experience using Android or iOS SDKs
· 2+ years of experience working with browser or mobile debugging tools
· 2+ years of experience with ad tech and related technologies such as DoubleClick DFP, FreeWheel, AdMob or Mopub, etc
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
· Native level Japanese and business level English in both writing and speaking.