Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join the team of hands-on, passionate and seasoned SQA professionals developing innovative consumer-centric product solutions. In this role, you will:
· Create test plans and test cases
· Automate tests using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented