Description de l'offre
Amazon.com, along with being a retail and technology company, is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile devices like the Kindle family of products. We have worked to produce best-selling tablets with breakthrough hardware technology, e-readers that have revolutionized reading, and Fire TV, a tiny yet powerful way to watch the best movies and TV shows in the comfort of your living room. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will join the team of hands-on, passionate and seasoned SQA professionals developing innovative consumer-centric product solutions. In this role, you will:
· Create test plans and test cases
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years of software QA testing experience with black and grey box functional testing