Description de l'offre
Are you inspired by the fusion of software and robotics? Are you a software engineer who dreams of building solutions that combine the latest technology in Robotics and AWS services to change how millions and millions of customer orders are fulfilled? Answer yes to any of these and you've got to check us out!
Amazon Robotic Application team is seeking Software Engineers who are fascinated by solving real world fulfillment challenges at Amazon scale. You'll be a key member of a software engineering team that designs, prototypes, builds, integrates, tests, launches and runs automated Robotic and mechatronic applications throughout Amazon's fulfillment centers.
This is an early stage initiative with a fast paced, highly collaborative start up like environment inside Amazon. To be successful you need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are hands on and you lead by example. You develop software to direct physical machines and make them work more efficiently. You partner with hardware engineers, solution designers, applied scientists, and project managers effectively. You acquire expertise as needed, iterate and adapt your approach as you learn more. You create extendable design and easy to maintain technical solution with the long term vision in mind.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
· 3+ years software engineering experience, including Java and/or C/C++
· 3+ years of experience building successful products
· 3+ years of working knowledge of software engineering best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, design patterns, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Excellent verbal and written communications