Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services is looking for Software Development Engineers to develop new platforms for AWS Networking. You will join a team of engineers developing embedded routing platforms that enable one of the world's largest and complex networks. With Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com), our goal is to become The Infrastructure Platform to the world. Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. As we expand at a tremendous rate, we look for innovative ways to build, automate and scale our network, and are responsible for providing significantly improved performance, reliability, control, and visibility for Amazon's global network.
We are seeking engineers with a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing Linux-based solutions on embedded devices, ideally for networking products. We want people who are passionate about changing the way data center networking is done. The data plane team is focused on the forwarding of network traffic for devices that are the at the core of the Amazon network.
Why would you want to work on network devices for Amazon?
- We have some of the largest data center networks in the world and we don't stop growing.
- Because we own both the network and the devices, we can innovate in a way that others cannot.
- Very large impact: everything AWS does is built on networks using these devices.
- You like to get stuff done: we have a lot to do, with many opportunities to deliver.
· BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
· 4 or more years work experience with driver and board-level software system development
· Experience with board bring up and systems debugging or integration of data plane ASICs/drivers
· Proven ability to drive a subsystem or product to completion
· 2 or more years of programming in C
· Proven ability in solving non-trivial embedded problems under time pressure
· Experience in the design and implementation of subsystem tests
· Ability to drive progress in the absence of top level requirements
· Understanding of networking