Interested in Machine Learning and Amazon Alexa? We’re building the deep learning technologies that power the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, making history; come join us!
As a Manager of Software Development for Deep Learning Inference, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers and machine learning scientists in research and development design, development, test, and deployment of the neural network technologies behind Alexa. A successful candidate will have an established background in either machine learning and/or a deep background in using an understanding of operating systems and processor capabilities to optimize software performance. The candidate will have a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be helping to hire and build your team and systems.
· Responsible for the over-all systems research and development life cycle
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
· Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
· Work closely with the engineers and scientists to identify promising approaches, prioritize appropriate experimentation, architect and develop the best technical design and approach
· Report on status of research, development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.