Description de l'offre
ECS is the best way to run containers in AWS. We need an SDM who wants to make it even better. The Elastic Container Service is the infrastructure that our customers use to launch hundreds of millions of containers each week. Our ability to scale and launch new features while maintaining availability is what sets us apart and keeps us growing fast.
You will be joining and growing a team with the charter to make containers the new compute primitive and the first choice when architecting modern applications. Here, you have the chance to be a part of defining how developers use containers at the world's largest cloud computing company.
If you join our team, you will:
· Obsess over your customers and deliver a first-class experience for them
· Build a diverse team of highly passionate and talented technologists
· Own the complete software development lifecycle: definition to delivery
· Understand how to build, grow, and operate a global AWS business at Internet scale
· Operate a public AWS service with globally distributed customers and servers
· Take ownership of ambiguous problems and do what it takes to get the job done
· Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
· Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
· A minimum of 3-4 years of software development experience
· Minimum of 4 years of experience managing and developing direct reports (performance review communication, accountability, motivation/engagement)