Description de l'offre
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) has revolutionized the way companies obtain computing resources. With Amazon EC2, companies run their systems in the cloud with complete control, reliably, at scale, and only pay for the capacity they actually use.
The EC2 Provisioning team makes the cloud appear infinitely elastic and instantly scalable through the rapid deployment of new capacity and the rebalancing of capacity according to customer demand. We own the build automation of all EC2 virtual servers worldwide and are the engine that delivers new capacity to meet the growing demands of our customers.
Responsibilities include direct management of software engineers, strategic planning, product definition, managing operational challenges at scale, project management for software within the team, and quality of the software development process. Additionally, as our organization is growing, hiring top-notch engineers will be a key focus.
Join us in Seattle! Amazon offers relocation packages for the right candidates!
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· 5+ years of experience as a software developer
· 3+ years of experience managing people
· Experience with OOD and object oriented languages
· Strong experience with backend software development
· Strong understanding of Linux, DNS, DHCP, TCPIP, process automation