Does cloud scale excite you? Do you enjoy working on distributed systems? Do you look forward to innovating based on modern architectures? Do you like to contribute, both technically and as a leader in a team? Come join us to build the future of cloud management!!!
AWS Systems Manager is one of the fastest growing services in AWS, managing millions of EC2 instances and other resources every day. AWS Systems Manager is a set of services for managing resources safely and securely at scale in AWS. Systems Manager simplifies resource and application management, shortens time to detect and resolve operational problems, provides a unified user interface to view operational data from multiple AWS services, and allows users to automate operational tasks. Managing mission-critical infrastructure in the cloud in a reliable way is absolutely important to AWS customers and we are a core part of that story. IT administrators and DevOps engineers rely on us to help them manage their infrastructure, track the configuration and compliance of their AWS resources.
We are looking for a looking for a Software Development Manager to lead a key development team responsible for building services to allow enterprise customers to easily manage and run their workloads in EC2. The ideal candidate will be passionate about cloud computing, and about building simple and high-scalable software services. The candidate is a leader who is focused on the customer, communicates clearly, and understands how to drive a high level of focus on engineering and operational excellence.technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies.
Where can I learn about Systems Manager ?
• Official Systems Manager Page (https://aws.amazon.com/systems-manager/)
• AWS Management Tools Blog (https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/mt/)
• Videos on AWS Youtube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwS8lssaY_k&list=PLhr1KZpdzukeH5jKyYi55ef9tEWAllypB)
• reInvent 2017 Session - Embrace DevOps and Learn How to Automate Operations (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8cuSLXNi4)
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 5+ years professional software engineering experience
· 3+ years of experience building, leading, managing and mentoring high-performance engineering teams
· Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
· Proven track record delivering high quality software on time
· Demonstrated passion for people leadership, management and mentoring
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
· Possess strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities in the face of ambiguity