Description de l'offre
Come change the way the world sees the cloud!
CloudWatch is the service that gives customers actionable visibility into the health of their applications and systems. Key features include web services for submission and retrieval of measurements, a console for presentation, and the ability to notify and automate based on results. Teams in CloudWatch solve problems of massive telemetric data scale, distributed systems/cloud computing, data visualization, and workflow.
We are currently looking for a software development manager to help us deliver several new services. Is that you? How can you tell? Well, you are passionate about producing innovative products for real-time data streaming and analysis. You also love giving customers what they want: high quality, highly usable, always-on services. And you're happiest when you're working with empowered, world-class engineers to meet world-class challenges. Finally, with your strong ownership bias, you have an infectious desire to continually improve how things are done.
In this position, you'll do these things:
· Lead and grow a team of great people, starting in the 4-10 person range and growing as our organization grows
· Create, enhance, and run wonderful services that gazillions of people use to make their lives easier
· Define and manage the roadmap for your services - including brand new ones - in consultation with our product managers (yes, you read the correctly: as an engineering manager, you get to own the roadmap)
· Collaborate with and learn from world leaders in distributed systems development and operations
· 5+ years of experience as a software engineer working on challenging software projects
· 3+ years of experience building and leading successful software development teams in extremely fast-paced environments
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field