Description de l'offre
Amazon Prime Video delivers movies, TV shows, Live Events and Channels instantly to a growing number of platforms and devices worldwide. This is a young and evolving business where creativity and drive can have a lasting impact on the millions of customers enjoying video worldwide.
We are hiring experienced managers to build new facets of our rapidly expanding digital pipeline. As our catalog grows, so too does our need to integrate it with other teams, services and products. Help us develop services at Amazon scale and build the teams to support it.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum of ten years of demonstrated results in Software Engineering or a related discipline
· Minimum of three years experience managing technical teams, with demonstrated ability to hire and mentor engineering teams.
· Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals (system design/architecture, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design)
· A proven track record of managing software delivery through all phases of the software development life cycle
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences