Description de l'offre
Are you customer-obsessed and interested in Speech and Language Understanding? Do you find creating cutting-edge voice control in the automotive market exciting? If so, the Alexa team is looking for a talented development manager to help revolutionize our voice-forward experience. Alexa is the Amazon service that powers the groundbreaking Echo family of devices, Fire TV, tablets, third party Alexa providers, and soon, cars! We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with technology across many domains; we are inventing the future.
You've found the right team if you are a passionate manager with experience building innovative, mission critical applications that customers love. You will help to build our organization in Toronto and have an enormous opportunity to make an impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
We're working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· At least 7+ years work experience including 3+ years coding
· Expertise in C++, or a similar modern programming language
· Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment