Description de l'offre
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies, television, and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? We process all video content starting from the world's largest studios and producers as well as from independent filmmakers and individual passionate filmmakers. Our customer base is global with various taste profile, different language and different type of content (movies, short form, how-to videos, education,etc.). Team's mission is to protect our customers' trust and abide by local territorial legal and compliance rules by identifying and eliminating illegal, offensive and other inappropriate content on our platform by using Machine Learning, Computer Vision or other technologies at scale. Team leads the infrastructure and platform capabilities to support our moderation and classification ML models. We build distributed systems and services using AWS technologies, and internal tools to provide a build ML model orchestration, operator workflow, configurable rule engine to automate business and policy SOP, platform API to richer datasets and underlying ML models. We are growing quickly with a global focus on helping video providers be successful on the Amazon Video service. We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help continue to deliver on our ambitious goals.
We have an ambitious charter, and on this team you'll be able to get your hands on lots of technologies. Above all, you'll be leading the design and implementation of new scalable services, but you will also have the opportunity to do work on big data, analytics and machine learning scientists. You will work cross functioanlly with our customers (operators, policy owners, legal and product management) to build infra components to support Prime Video's investments and international expansion. You'll get to build on top of Amazon's vast development infrastructure, including AWS as well as internal tools for setting up continuous deployment and real-time monitoring. We use AWS technologies for much of our tech stack, including data storage in S3, EMR for scalable Hadoop clusters, dynamoDB, etc.
Our business is growing fast, and our people will grow with it. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you'll review it regularly to ensure you're on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we'll help you get there.
You're a seasoned software development manager with a strong technical background and able to work across multiple teams. You look at problems holistically, beyond the borders of your team, and thrive on solutions that require thinking at multiple levels, from strategic to business tactical to system goals to specific interfaces. You don't shrink from the spotlight, able to coordinate cross-org meetings, field difficult questions, and create positive collaborative outcomes. You are adept at reading code and writing documents for an executive audience.
As a leader, you should have:
· Intense customer focus (we really can't stress this enough).
· Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
· Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 7+ years professional experience in software development including design and implementation.
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C#, or Python
· 2+ years of people leadership experience
· A proven track record as a software development manager, including 5-10+ years of technical experience as software developer, software development manager, technical program manager, or related role
· A proven track record of software delivery through all phases of development
· A proven track record of hiring and developing software engineers to become high performance team