Description de l'offre
The Product Replenishment team is looking for a Software Development Manager to own and drive initiatives for customers reordering their frequent purchases on Amazon.You will be managing a 2-pizza team of engineers responsible for building and delivering the core technology for Virtual Dash Buttons - uniquely Amazonian, playful reordering shortcuts that let customers shop across desktop computers, mobile app and via an emerging category of smart screen devices and appliances, such as smartwatches, screened fridges, smart mirrors, etc.
We are a passionate group of SDEs and WDEs, building reordering systems and experiences from scratch for Voice and the Internet of Things. Virtual Dash Buttons are available on the highest traffic pages on Amazon.com including the homepage. You will help move Virtual Dash from being a product to a platform to help enable us to quickly scale it to other platforms and devices.
· Solid understanding of distributed systems
· Understanding of front-end (HTML, CSS, JS) and back end technologies (Java, Hadoop, Spring, SQL/NoSQL)
· 3+ years leading engineering teams of 5-7 people
· Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing engineering teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders