Description de l'offre
Do you enjoy watching the latest movies, television shows, or sporting events on your computer, tablet or smartphone? Do you hate waiting for your pages to load or your show to re-buffer? Do you want to contribute to systems that deliver a flawless experience in serving video from the edge? Good - us too.
AWS Cloudfront is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to join our team in beautiful Seattle, WA. We offer comprehensive relocation and benefit packages.
At AWS Cloudfront, working on systems with global scale is a daily part of the job. We solve hard problems. We build reliable, scalable, low-cost systems that serve our ever-growing customer base. We are constantly shipping features that drive innovation in the CDN market. We deliver an elegant geo-distributed platform to serve not only video from the edge, but a wide variety of use cases.
· Are a fast-growing, agile and collaborative group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
· Are inventors and owners, building new technologies and improving existing ones
· Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
· Enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready
· Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
· Are comfortable in an agile environment and understand the importance of working/developing iteratively
· Enjoy being part of a strong team of technologists and collaborating with them to build BIG things
· Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done
· Want to create services at a massive scale used by millions of people
· Are naturally curious about how systems operate at scale and think of ways to constantly improve those systems
· Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best
· Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field
· 7+ years of experience managing engineers and/or engineering managers
· 7+ years of experience driving new feature prioritization, development, and delivery
· 5+ years of experience engineering distributed systems
· 3+ years of experience writing and defending business plans/justifications