Description de l'offre
Leading a team of software engineers, you will own the design, development, testing and deployment of software products. You will draw from a deep and broad technical expertise to mentor engineers, complete hands-on technical work and provide leadership on complex technical issues. You will manage and be responsible for delivering some of our most strategic technical projects, deliver large scalable systems, design new software systems at the cutting edge of technology.
In this role, you will help define our customer experience by constructing software products and services in enterprise risks, internal audit, and other areas. You will have an influence on our overall strategy, product features, and driving the system architecture. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are technical and innovative, customer obsessed, and like to work in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience, and 2+ years of experience managing engineers
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Experience with system design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of a modern programming language like python or similar
- Experience working in Agile frameworks
- Ability to dive deep into technical concepts
- Communicate technical information effectively