Description de l'offre
Software Development Manager, Self-Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) Platform
Self Service Performance Advertising (SSPA) is one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, empowering Amazon Sellers and Vendors to boost their product reach and sales through performance advertising.
The Iron Mountain platform is an enabler for SSPA's rapid growth and offers a singular platform to manage Advertising Ecosystem - budgets, promotions and payments - in real-time while being transparent and audit-able from the ground-up. As a part of this high-energy, entrepreneurial team you will get an opportunity to innovate on solutions that control the very levers of our advertisers' experience and have the satisfaction of seeing your work impacting multiple advertising business and bring in multi-million transactions worth 100x in dollar value.
The Iron Mountain team is looking for a Software Development Manager leading a team of highly talented engineers in building a global, scaleable and secure platform that singularly manages the Sourcing/Storage/Supply of billions of clicks and impressions to Iron Mountain services. This platform has to be capable of interacting with different ad serving platforms, seamlessly store the incoming clicks and impressions for the broad variety of Advertisement programs with no loss in information, and provide the events to downstream Iron Mountain services with the ability to replay/re-drive the events from any point in the past to support recovery. This platform has to guarantee a sourcing-storage-supply SLA of sub-milliseconds to ensure that real time budgeting SLAs are not impacted. To build this platform you will need to be well versed with high performance architecture, distributed data processing and storage technologies.
· Own and drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
· Manage and lead a team of software engineers to design and develop new features and systems that will be deployed globally.
· Participate in the overall planning, execution, and success of a complex cross-functional team.
· Work closely with product management in defining the vision of advertising platform.
· Actively participate in recruitment of candidates for technical positions and mentor junior technical staff.
The fast growing Iron Mountain team today has members across Bangalore and New York, and like the advertising business is truly global in spirit!
What is Performance Advertising?
Performance Advertising is a set of tools offered to advertisers - sellers, vendors, authors, publishers, and more - to increasing the visibility of their products and services on Amazon, using Cost-per-click (CPC) and Cost-per-impression (CPM) programs. At the scale of Amazon it is extremely important for our advertisers to have the right set of controls to create and boost their advertising presence to gain customers and create long term value.
Software Development Manager
· Bachelors (BS/BE) or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 10+ years of relevant engineering experience.
· 2+ years people management experience.
· Practical knowledge of data structures and complex algorithms with equivalent development skills to match.
· Proficiency in Java or equivalent object oriented languages, coupled with design and SOA.
· Prior experience with agile methodologies.
· Demonstrated experience in handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.