Description de l'offre
Interested in Alexa products? Do you have potential to venture into a green field, define innovative products and deliver them at a pace unheard of? We’re building solutions that take Automatic Speech Recognition to its next level . If this excites you; come join us!
As a Manager of Software Development, you will be responsible for leading a new team of engineers, define cutting edge capabilities that delight customers in the field of Automatic Speech Recognition enabling fast pace of innovation for Alexa customers. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing web services, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be helping to hire and build your team and systems.
· Single thread owner responsible for defining charter, roadmap and strategic vision of a brand new team.
· Responsible for the over-all systems development life cycle
· Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments; Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
· Management of departmental resources, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class engineering team
· Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach
· Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to define a product and deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (MS, Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, etc.)
• Experience designing and developing interactive customer experiences.
• Minimum 3 years experience managing software development teams
• Experience with the tools of the trade including a variety of modern programming languages (Java, C/C++) and open-source technologies (Spring, Hibernate)
• Experience communicating with executives and non-technical leaders