Description de l'offre
Amazon Customer Service is looking for a talented Software Development Manager to build our next generation Customer Relationship Management system. Our systems support the largest and best rated Customer Service organization in the world. We support phone, chat, email, social media, and other channels. Do you wonder how Amazon Customer Service employees help keep retail customers engaged and happy?
How does Amazon make it easier and safer for customers to get help? How do you make it easier for our staff of hundreds of thousands of multi-language associates? We have ideas and so do you. Come and join a talented group of engineers leading high visibility projects.
You will manage a team of exceptional SDE's and leading high visibility projects. You will create real impact through collaboration with Product Management, Engineering teams, and worldwide operations. Doing so requires strong technical skills, communication skills, a customer obsession, and strong judgement.
The ideal candidate will be excited about the building web applications at scale. Are you passionate about technology solutions and delivering high quality services? Are you customer centric and enjoy a fast paced environment? Welcome home.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 6+ years of industry experience in large, cross functional projects.
· Minimum 3+ years of managing technical people.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Proven track record or driving and releasing projects in a large organization with cross-functional stakeholders.
· Strong bias for action; ability to handle multiple priorities and projects and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Excellent analytic skills and large data experience.