Description de l'offre
Twitch is building the future of interactive entertainment. This team is responsible for building products that help our broadcasters grow their business and thrive on Twitch. The team is rapidly expanding to keep up with the demands of our broadcasters, and we're looking for an engineering leader to ensure we ship great products for them.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for improving the products that our broadcasters use every day to stream. Our job is to make sure that every broadcaster on Twitch has a great experience, from the first-time streamer checking out the platform to the 50k+ viewer streamer making a living on Twitch. You will scale our organizational and engineering processes to deliver complex projects quickly and with high quality. You will work closely with the individual contributors on your teams, as well as product, design, data science, and other engineering teams to ensure our core products stay stable and scale indefinitely, and new products are delivered faster even as we grow.
If you are passionate about helping creators on Twitch grow and succeed, this is the place for you!
· Adhere and recommend improvements to project coding standards
· Work in a team environment with shared code; disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
· Improve native code quality by conducting code analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
· Collaborate and contribute to the design, look, and feel of our creator tools
· Continuously improve the user experience by reviewing application usage statistics, communicating with our users, and using the products
· 5+ years professional software development experience.
· 2+ years experience as engineering manager or team lead.
· Experience shipping user-facing products, preferably for desktop platforms.
· Strong communication, prioritization and negotiation skills.
· Experience collaborating with product managers, designers, and other engineering leaders in cross-functional groups.
· Experience with native programming languages, like C++ and/or C.