Description de l'offre
The Pro Beauty team is seeking a seasoned Software Development Manager with experience in internet-scale distributed systems who takes great pride in technical contributions of their work.
The Pro Beauty team seeks to provide excellent customer experience by building an ecosystem. This program will directly impact cost, selection, and the customer experience both internally and externally. If you are passionate about mobile technologies, machine learning, and building technology that directly impacts thousands of external partners daily, then the Pro Beauty team is interested in hearing from you!
As the Software Development Manager you will have a significant impact on increasing frequency of the most commonly purchased consumer products in a multi-billion-dollar category. You will build, lead, and manage a high-performing engineering team and will work closely with product management, design, category leaders and other development teams to drive a variety of strategic initiatives from concept to launch.
· 5+ years of industry experience leading development team to build enterprise application system including several product shipping cycles.
· 2+ years people management experience
· A deep understanding to object-oriented design and programming.
· Great technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, drive for results, strategic thinking, and architecture vision
· Experience with Agile development, and knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, unit testing and functional testing
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment distributed across domains and geographical locations are very important.
· Proficient in building software applications in Java/C#, preferably in a Unix/Linux environment.
· Experience delivering large, cross-functional projects