Description de l'offre
Do you have what it takes to own the systems that handle hundreds of billions of dollars in financial transactions each year? How would you like the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and build a critical system that has exposure across all of Amazon?
Amazon Finance Technology is seeking a seasoned and technical software development manager. Amazon Finance Technology is responsible for the platform that controls, tracks, and reports on financial transactions throughout Amazon. We are building Amazon's next-generation financial platform, that enables us to guarantee financial accuracy, execution, and reportability, while tackling cutting edge "big data" problems in storage and computation. You will be responsible for leading a team of talented software developers in the design and development of systems that enable Amazon's financial platform to grow at the speed of business. You will define the vision and technical roadmap, while satisfying scaleability, reliability and performance goals. You will own and drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You will participate in the overall planning, execution, and success of a complex cross-functional team, work closely with research and other development teams, actively participate in recruitment of candidates for technical positions and mentor junior technical staff.
Successful candidates will have an established track record delivery developing complex software systems, excellent people and project management skills, keen technical aptitude, solid communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
· 2+ years experience leading a software development team through multiple product/platform releases
· 3+ years of experience making significant individual contributions to real-world software development
· 3+ years of experience with an object-oriented programming language
· Able to operate independently and lead through ambiguity in a fast paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to audiences at all technical and leadership levels