Description de l'offre
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is storage for the Internet. We are looking for a leader to manage an area of strategic importance and significant impact. You will lead managers and SDEs on S3 Lifecycle, doing asynchronous data processing at scale including data transitions between S3 storage classes and to Glacier. You will also take the lead in defining future versions of Lifecycle policy for S3.
In this role you will:
· Set the high-level vision and long-term direction for your team.
· Manage the software delivery and milestones.
· Meet with key customers to understand requirements.
· Develop workflow pipelines for asynchronous data processing at scale.
· Manage prioritization between customers features and operational experience.
· Coach employees, building a strong and self-sustaining organization.
· Report on status of development, operations and system performance.
About the Service:
Amazon S3 provides simple APIs that can be used to store and retrieve any amount of data, at any time, from anywhere on the web. S3 customers can easily organize their storage by applying custom tags to their objects, and create Lifecycle policies that govern access, data movement and data lifespan based on their business requirements.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
· Experience as leader of leaders
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· 5+ years professional software engineering experience
· 3+ years of experience building, leading, managing and mentoring high-performance engineering teams
· Deep understanding of computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms