Description de l'offre
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to help our AWS customers solve real-world problems in ways we can't even imagine yet.
As a Software Development Manager, you will wear many different hats and work on multiple components of the entire system. You will also help in defining the creative vision, product requirements, and user experience for this AWS product. Working with a cross-disciplinary team of analysts, designers, and researchers, you will define and drive the product from concept all the way through to production.
You should be a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving. Clear communication and prioritization will be important as you plan, design, and deliver the best experience for millions of customers. Your passion for the potential of using technology to improve people's lives, and your experience leading complex technology projects will help you make strong business judgments.
If you're entrepreneurial and want to build and own transformative technology-driven products, join us in making history.
As a part of this role, you will:
· Build and manage a team of Software Engineers.
· Foster career growth and a strong team culture.
· Recruit, hire, mentor, and coach technical staff.
· Interface with our internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
· Own all operational metrics and support for your team's software.
· Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver incremental value to customers.
· Help develop long-term development and business technology strategies.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field, such as computer science or engineering
· 7+ years experience developing software
· 3+ years experience managing software development teams
· 3+ years experience developing software on Java and Node
· 3+ years experience developing web-related tech such as ReactJS or Angular