Description de l'offre
The AWS CloudWatch Team is searching for a passionate and talented software development manager.
Join the AWS CloudWatch team in delivering the next generation of automation and insights solutions to AWS customers and Amazon service owners. The services and features you build will be used by AWS customers to detect anomalous behavior across their AWS infrastructure, gain insights from changes across their resources and applications. Reach out to learn more about joining this growing team.
We seek the right person to lead a team to create services and automation for the cloud monitoring mission. This is an opportunity to be directly involved in creating and defining a mission for a fast growing service and to design, develop and own systems that provide monitoring services for our most sensitive customers. Amazon's business is growing at a faster pace every day. This new team will also make it possible for CloudWatch to accomplish its objectives by helping engineers be more productive and innovate faster.
Ideal candidates are passionate about building monitoring services at a very large scale. They must be willing to think big and tackle large problems with big payoff. They must have an established background in delivering high-quality customer-facing solutions, strong technical skills, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. Our ideal candidate is a self-directed leader with proven software development experience. Responsibilities include building and operating CloudWatch services, growing our team of engineers, strategic planning, product definition, customer communication, project management for software within the team, and management of resources across teams.
Work hard, have fun, and make history at Amazon Web Services!
· BS Computer Science or other technical degree and/or related experience.
· 5+ years of software design and operations in a large-scale enterprise environment.
· 3+ years of management experience leading a team
· Experience with agile methodologies.
· Familiar with the challenges surrounding efficient operations and failure mode analysis in large complex distributed systems.
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.