Description de l'offre
We are building a suite of ML applications including recommender systems and multi-armed bandits to support a new product being developed in Amazon's video advertising space.
We are looking for talented scientists to join our machine learning and data science team. You will shape and contribute to critical components of our platform that enable us to select the most relevant, highly performing content for our customers. Your work will help the team model, predict and understand content performance and devise techniques to drive new efficiencies.
· Design, develop, evaluate and productionize predictive models using appropriate techniques and disciplines
· Utilize reinforcement learning, collaborative filtering and other techniques to create scalable, highly performant solutions
· Work closely with software engineers to drive scalable, efficient and automated real-time model implementations
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Amazon's business data to perform feature engineering
· Work closely with business stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve existing models or apply new models to business problems
· Collaborate with scientists within the Amazon Advertising organization as well as other parts of Amazon to share and imbibe learnings
· Mentor other scientists and software engineers within the team to grow awareness of machine learning and data science and create opportunities to scale your efforts
You will work closely with talented and experienced engineers and product leads from teams that both produce and consume our data and the insights we derive from it.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
· PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, or a related quantitative field with at least 1 year of experience in training and implementing advanced models (machine learning, predictive modeling, and analysis) or Masters with at least 4+ years experience.
· Strong foundation in machine learning, data mining and data analytics techniques
· Comfortable and adept at using Java, Scala or Python for data processing and analytics and SQL for data exploration
· Able to clearly articulate complex models to both technical and non-technical stakeholders