A9.com, an Amazon company, creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. The Ad Tech team at A9 is building innovative and state-of-the-art solutions for web, mobile and video advertising. Our serving platform handles billions of ad requests daily and delivers high-quality, relevant ads to millions of Internet users worldwide. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are seeking a talented, energetic and self-driven engineer to join our Ad Tech QA team. Our QA team builds innovative solutions to test high scalability advertising components, largest Big Data infrastructure in Amazon and platform integrations with our direct publishers and mobile app programs. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for testing highly distributed and scalable systems and building automation tools and frameworks that improve the quality of software and help drive quality upstream. If you enjoy solving complex problems and tackling tough testing and automation challenges, we’d love to hear from you.
At A9, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
In this role you will:
· Create, document, execute and maintain test plans to perform functional, load and performance tests for large-scale, complex software systems.
· Design and implement test automation programs using Java, Ruby, SQL and scripting languages for mobile and web applications.
· Build new tools and improve existing test infrastructure to expand regression coverage.
· Work closely with product and engineering teams to understand business requirements and architecture of software systems.
· Participate in the development lifecycle including product requirement and design review process.
· Work closely with partner teams to identify inter-team dependencies and hand-offs for performing end-to-end tests spanning multiple products and teams.
· Drive and track organizational level quality metrics.