Description de l'offre
Amazon's Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are seeking a talented, energetic and self-driven engineer to join our Ad Tech QA team. Our QA team builds innovative solutions to test high scalability advertising components, one of the largest Big Data infrastructure in Amazon and platform integrations with our direct publishers and mobile app programs. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for testing highly distributed and scalable systems and building automation tools and frameworks that improve the quality of software and help drive quality upstream. If you enjoy solving complex problems and tackling tough testing and automation challenges, we'd love to hear from you.
In this role you will:
· Create, document, execute and maintain test plans to perform functional, load and performance tests for large-scale, complex software systems.
· Design and implement test automation programs using Java, Ruby, SQL and scripting languages for mobile and web applications.
· Build new tools and improve existing test infrastructure to expand regression coverage.
· Work closely with product and engineering teams to understand business requirements and architecture of software systems.
· Participate in the development lifecycle including product requirement and design review process.
· Work closely with partner teams to identify inter-team dependencies and hand-offs for performing end-to-end tests spanning multiple products and teams.
· Drive and track organizational level quality metrics.
Joining this team, you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
· A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· At least 3 years experience as Software Development Engineer-Test, Software Quality Assurance Engineer or related.
· At least 3 years experience testing large scale sever applications, webservices or RESTful APIs.
· At least 3 years experience developing test automation frameworks using open source tools.
· At least 3 years experience experience programming in object-oriented languages and scripting languages like Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, and SQL.
· At least 3 years experience with internet-scale distributed technologies and concepts, object-oriented methodologies, relational databases and Unix-based systems.