Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about Smart Home, Internet-of-Things, Automation and natural voice interfaces? Are you customer-obsessed and interested in helping us build new experiences for Alexa? If so, the Alexa team is looking for an engineer to help revolutionize our voice-forward experience for customers by building personalized customizations on Alexa.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDE-T) II on this team, you will be leading test automation, infrastructure development, and architectural choices that will have a significant impact on our systems, our business and, most importantly, our customers. You will be working directly with developers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, and Technical Program Managers to ensure quality development of our applications and services. We are working with exciting new technologies and solving complex automation problems. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for quality and test automation and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, this team is right for you.
This is a SDET role which will be highly visible and impactful, across Alexa. The Alexa Routines feature and team interact with many teams across the Alexa organization. On top of collaborating with teammates you have the opportunity to interact with many engineers to build great cross team, cross platform automation solutions. A successful candidate will be able to raise the quality bar across several teams.
Software Developer in Test (SDET) role within Alexa Amazon, Experience & Devices, is located in HQ1, Seattle, Washington (SEA41).
· Work with other SDEs and QAEs to help priorize features and improvements
· Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
· Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
· Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
· Work with other SDETs cross org to maintain and improved shared libraries and services
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
· 3-5 years relevant work experience
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, .NET, Objective C, C++, Python, Ruby
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools