Description de l'offre
Do you want to transform the way people enjoy interact with Video content whether they have a Satellite TV like Dish or a Streaming device like Fire TV? Come join the team that is creating features that allow customers to control Fire TV with Alexa! We are innovating and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices! You'll be among the first ones in the space and get to define the customer experience, frameworks and processes for the years to come.
On the Alexa Entertainment Video Domain Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. We're looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
In this role, you'll be responsible of designing and building integration test automation framework, canary test framework, and Alexa Video mocking test. In addition, you'll learn new in-demand skills like building test automation infrastructure for voice control interfaces and scalable API platforms that will be highly valuable as you grow your career at Amazon and beyond. This is an opportunity to build the automated test infrastructure of your dreams and invent the tools to move quality upstream.
· Master Degree or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· 5+ years coding experience in Java, C, Objective C, C#, or C++
· 3+ years of white box testing experience including design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of test automation in Java, C, Objective C, C# or C++
· 5+ years of experience programmatically testing consumer products, measuring test coverage, developing the best automation, driving testability and diagnosing ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas.
· Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban).