Description de l'offre
Amazon Search-Customer Experience(SCX) QA Team is seeking for a talented and enthusiastic Software Development Engineer in Test to test revolutionary new features for Amazon Search. We are working with exciting new technologies and solving complex automation problems across multiple browsers, platforms and mobile devices. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for automation, enjoy building test infrastructure, and want to work in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you!
The SCX QA team is responsible for the quality of the worldwide customer facing search features on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices - everything from the moment a customer clicks into the search box to when they view search results. As an SDET-II in the Search Experience team you will be responsible for setting the direction for test automation, test methodologies, metrics and quality requirements for your own development team. You will be working closely with other SDETs in the team designing and developing automated testing frameworks in order to eliminate manual testing from our release process. You should be able to dive deep into our existing automated infrastructure, detect inefficiencies and incorporate improvements so that our automation is scalable, reliable and fast. You will be spending a percentage of your time on your own projects to directly impact the team's speed, quality and efficiency.
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
· 3+ years relevant work experience.
· Ability to write quality code in at least one high level language like Java, C, C# etc.
· Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
· Experience of building test automation frameworks with solid OO design.