Description de l'offre
Do you want to transform the way people interact with digital content? Come join the team that builds Alexa Video platform. We are innovating and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices! You'll be among the first ones in the space and get to define the customer experience, frameworks and processes for the years to come.
On the Alexa Entertainment Domain Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know. We're looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
In this role, you'll be responsible of quality assurance of new customer features and supporting architecture on a day to day and week to week basis. You'll learn new in-demand skills like building and testing voice control interfaces and scalable API platforms that will be highly valuable as you grow your career at Amazon and beyond. You'll work directly with Product Management, Development team and Design to ensure that Alexa customers will have best experience for Alexa entertainment video featured products. You'll join a unique team in the Alexa organization with our own culture – we move fast to deliver new great features for customers and have a ton of fun doing it.
· BS degree in computer science, computer or electrical engineering, mathematics or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years experience test engineering experience.
· Experience with QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies, agile a plus.
· Experience generating and communicating meaningful development metrics.
· Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
· Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.