Description de l'offre
We're looking for a Software Development Engineer to lead us on our mission to recruit all the sellers in the world to start selling on Amazon, while empowering them to grow their business and provide a great customer experience. Selling on Amazon is one of the fastest growing businesses at Amazon.com and empowers millions of entrepreneurs (whom we refer to as selling partners) WW. To drive this unprecedented scale, our entrepreneurial team of sales reps, account managers, product managers, data scientists, and software engineers continuously invent new ways to scale and raise the bar for our selling partners through automation.
As a software development engineer on this team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of product features from beginning to end. You will:
· Work with the team to help drive business decisions
· Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
· Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverable
· Write high quality distributed system software
· Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
· Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
· 4+ years of experience in the job offered or as a Software Engineer, Software Developer, or a related occupation
· At least 1 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve: designing and developing large-scale, distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Java, Scala, Go, C#, or C++, and Object Oriented Design