Description de l'offre
Selection Monitoring team sits at the core of Amazon's retail business, and our systems help Amazon stay ahead of the curve by providing the broadest set of products to satisfy our customers' shopping needs.
We build platforms, systems and tools for the retail business, create and take advantage of datasets that contains billions of records, use the latest machine learning, data processing technologies and a broad set of AWS technologies. All aiming to keep Amazon's catalog comprehensive and competitively priced in order to maintain our position as the most customer-obsessed and innovative company in the world.
We are looking for engineers to tackle ambiguous problems in the areas of machine learning, data processing and distributed systems of cloud-scale. You are expected to take ownership, dive deep and drive solutions from developing prototypes, design to coding, testing and deployment. The role demands innovation and expects you to push the boundaries.
Join us - fun and challenges are guaranteed.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 4+ years of relevant industry experience
· Proficient in a mainstream language, such as Scala, Java, Python or C#
· 2+ years experience building big data systems
· A deep understanding of software development life cycle and a good track record of shipping software on time
· Delivered solutions that have had a positive impact the team.