Description de l'offre
Interested in earning loyalty and trust of millions of shoppers world-wide? Want to help drive repeat business for shoppers? Looking to build and maintain world-class software services and influence shopper behavior all over the world? Seeking an environment where you can continuously innovate and grow as a developer? Want to integrate with best-of-breed bleeding-edge utility computing systems? Want to have an immediate impact and build new systems for the future?
Did you answer yes to the above questions? Are you ready for a unique challenge? Then this is the job for you!
As a member of Amazon.com's global E-commerce Platform development team, you'll play a key role in the creation and evolution of our Promotions Platform to solve the world's most complex technical challenges in scalability, distributed systems, large-scale computing, and Web applications – just to name a few. The Promotions Platform systems are responsible for creating, messaging, and calculating discounts for promotional campaigns for all Amazon websites world-wide as well as those of our e-commerce partners. Our systems are invoked by website shopping applications hundreds of millions of times – each day!
The Promotions Platform team is looking for can-do software development engineers to join our team based in Seattle, WA. Don't let this opportunity pass you by – join our high-performing team at Amazon.com today!
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at l