Description de l'offre
Join a new team building delightful voice experiences for Prime Video.
Prime Video is changing the way customers watch TV and movies. With Prime Video, customers have instant access to a massive library of popular content across hundreds of devices, including smart TVs, game consoles, mobile devices, browsers, and streaming media players like Fire TV and Apple TV. Prime customers can watch thousands of titles included with Prime; customers can also subscribe to popular channels like HBO and Starz as well as buy/rent thousands of new release videos. We recently launched Prime Video in over 250 countries and territories worldwide.
The voice team is a brand new team in Prime Video. We are building voice experiences that make it fun and easy for customers to interact with Prime Video. With voice, we can make it nearly effortless to find a video, browse for content, get recommendations, and control the playback experience. We believe that voice has the potential to fundamentally change the way customers interact with our service by eliminating friction and enabling delightful and intuitive features that are only possible with voice.
We own the Prime Video experience on Alexa-enabled devices like the Echo Show and Echo Spot, as well as the Prime Video voice experience on other devices like TVs, tablets, and game consoles. We work closely with teams across Prime Video and Alexa to invent and launch innovative new features and experiences
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about video and voice and are excited about joining a new team in a fast-moving space.
As a Software Development Engineer you will:
· Design and deliver exciting new voice features for Prime Video
· Mentor and assist in the career development of junior engineers
· Assist with recruiting and hiring
· Decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
· Influence the technical direction for the team
· Build the team into an engineering center of excellence
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years of software engineering experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis