Description de l'offre
The Amazon Prime Video Recommendations team mission is to make it effortless for every customer to find their next favorite movie or TV show. The team is seeking a talented and passionate Software Development Engineer interested in applying Machine Learning to power personalized recommendations for Amazon Instant Video customers globally. You will work as part of a team of stellar software engineers and researchers to experiment with rich video datasets and innovative algorithms to deliver a compelling lean back entertainment experience for millions of customers. We're building the future of TV—yes, it's challenging, but it's also a lot of fun.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and, of course, a passion for TV and movies.
· 3+ years of experience building successful production software systems
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
· Mastery of the tools of the trade, including a strong foundation in object oriented programming languages (Java, C++), open-source technologies (Linux, Spring, Hibernate)
· Strong problem solving and a knack at solving technical problems
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross-group, and great passion for team collaboration
· Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile and in an ownership and results oriented culture.
· Passion for TV and Movies