Description de l'offre
Amazon's Search team owns understanding of customer search requests. The team maps search queries to knowledge bases and improves customer experience through matching and ranking of search results.
We building multiple new teams in Seattle focused on improving Natural Language Understanding across all languages through Deep Learning. We are looking for applied scientists and engineers, excited to invent and deliver the future of Artificial Intelligence to hundreds of millions of Amazon customers across the world.
We are a fun and collaborative group of engineers and applied scientists. Come and join us as we build new features end-to-end - from data collection, through large scale machine learning pipelines to amazing user experience that make shopping effortless.
You need a great sense for building data driven products, be excited to dive deep, experiment rapidly, and have a desire to learn new things.
We are an inclusive employer and value diversity at Amazon. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now or ping Vaclav Petricek (https://www.linkedin.com/in/petricek) to learn more about the different ways you can have huge impact with us.
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years experience in Software development
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in one statically typed language (Java, C, C++, …)
· Proficiency in one scripting language (Python, Perl, …)
· Familiarity with a version control system.
· Excited to work on a diverse team