Description de l'offre
The Amazon Enterprise Access team is developing a mobile solution to redefine the traditional way of accessing corporate services. We treat mobile users as First Class citizens and allow secure access to corporate services by assessing the trust dynamically. Amazon Anywhere will provide service owners an easy, repeatable process to deliver secure services at the same security bar as our external AWS and Amazon products, and provides secure access to corporate applications from mobile devices allowing Amazonians to work anytime and anywhere to serve customers everywhere. If you are intrigued, please keep reading. Do you:
· Obsess over software performance and challenge yourself and others to deliver highly scalable, low latency, reliable and fast services to a variety of platforms?
· Possess great ideas and know how to solve problems, but also follow through with a clean and maintainable implementation?
· Have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture?
· Want to work with the latest AWS technologies to achieve rapid scale?
If yes, then we might have a role for you. We are small, product-centered teams of passionate software engineers that are looking to delight our customers by building awesome software – while working hard, having fun, and making history.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
· • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
· Experience in mobile development (Android and iOS)
· Experience in building and maintaining mission-critical enterprise software
· Experience in Linux command line scripting (Perl, Python, or Ruby)
· Knowledge of native and hybrid mobile application development.