Description de l'offre
The Smart Home team is focused on making Alexa the user interface for the home. From the simplest voice commands (turn on the lights, turn down the heat) to use cases spanning home security, home entertainment, and the home environment, we are evolving Alexa into an intelligent, indispensable companion that automates daily routines, simplifies interaction with appliances and electronics, and helps customers get the most out of the technology in their lives.
As an SDE on the team you will develop design patterns, APIs, and high-scale services for machine learning that make the Smart Home intelligent, including Alexa Hunches. Your work will span Alexa skills, voice user interfaces, cloud services, and a rapidly-growing ecosystem of IoT devices. You will have the satisfaction of working on a product your friends and family can relate to, and want to use every day. Like the world of smart phones less than 10 years ago, this is a rare opportunity to have a giant impact on the way people live.
· BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
· 3+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
· Experience in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
· Experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.
· Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.