We are a new team within AWS’ Internet of Things (IoT) group (https://aws.amazon.com/iot/) and we’re looking for passionate software engineers to build software that runs on constrained devices, cloud servers, server-less containers, and everything in between.
IoT systems consist of physical devices, from cars, light bulbs, sensor grids and more, that connect to the Internet. There will be 50 billion connected devices in 2020 if current trends continue, and any device that consumes electricity can become connected. AWS IoT is a managed cloud platform that lets these connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices.
We believe we will be at the hub of enabling the next wave of innovation in technology. If you are fascinated by the endless possibilities unlocked when embedding technology into physical things – from smart homes, wearables, medical devices, automobile, industrial automation and more, we have the right role for you.
· Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
· Obsess over our customer’s needs and experience
· Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
· Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
· Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
· Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers
· Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
· Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
· Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
· Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
· Want to create applications at a massive scale used by millions of people
· Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
· Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best