Description de l'offre
Prime Video Playback team is looking for a talented SDET to help us build automated solutions to test our player platforms across iOS, Android, web, game console, set-top boxes and TVs.
We obsess about software quality! We think about a thousand different ways to break software systems in our labs, so that our customers can enjoy seamless video playback. We are fascinated by big picture problems like "How to guarantee continuous deployment of high quality software without any human intervention?" to low level details like, “How can we programmatically detect, report and diagnose video playback quality defects down to the last pixel?” We build huge distributed labs running automated tests 24x7 across all supported devices and marketplaces. We use computer vision, OCR and machine learning techniques to solve hard black box testing challenges. In short, we have exciting opportunities in an industry that's doubling in size every year, and you can be a part of it.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will be designing and developing automated solutions that help guarantee the software quality across a wide range of mobile devices and tablets, web and living room devices. You will be working on tools and infrastructure challenges involving big data, machine learning, OCR/computer vision and large scale back-end web services, all with the goal of delivering seamless client and video playback experience to the customer.
A successful candidate will have an interest in developing automated solutions for consumer-facing products, strong technical ability, excellent organizational skills, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, and, of course, a passion for TV and film.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, C#, Java
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms and design patterns.
· Fundamentals in operating systems architecture and networking.
· Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android), web browsers and smart TVs test automation
· Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills