Description de l'offre
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
We're looking for an outstanding engineer who combines superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with other teams. We’re looking for people who innovate, and love solving hard problems! You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
In this role you will:
· Work closely with hardware and other firmware teams to design, test, and optimize the system
· Be a strong effective communicator for both spoken and written communications and have the ability to be an independent and highly motivated individual
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related field and 2+ years of relevant work experience
· Must have experience developing and testing embedded firmware and software.
· Must have experience testing and validating embedded firmware and software
· Familiarity with common embedded system interfaces and protocols
· Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to explain complex concepts and designs to colleagues across disciplines