Description de l'offre
This is a role in the AWS Inferentia cloud-scale machine learning accelerator team. Would you like to test the newest forms of compute? How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through
innovative technology? Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that's more startup than big company. We'll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains, so a background in web-based
distributed systems, Linux applications and server based platforms is valuable.
You will help create and help drive the team that will test a new generation of hardware/software platform for AWS. You will define test harnesses and automation frameworks, and will drive the development of test suites. You should be an expert with testing methodologies. We would prefer you to have experience working on platforms with both
hardware and software elements and with testing from end to end. As a QA Engineer, you will help tackle a variety of customer challenges. Given that this is an early-stage initiative, you will play an active role in translating business and functional requirements into concrete
deliverables and test systems in partnership with other technology leaders within the team.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 2 years relevant work experience, or 4+ years relevant work experience• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
· BA/BS in Computer Science
· 7+ years as a Q engineer, with Lead experience
· Experience building and designing test cases
· Experience with testing methodologies (unit, Scrum)